Thai Prawns & Coriander
Preparation 10 mins
Cooking 5 mins
- 1 x 300g packet Uncle Ben's® White Rice
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 250g green prawns, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon Thai seasoning
- juice of 1 lime
- ½ cup coriander, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- extra coriander, to serve
- lime wedges, to serve
Print this recipe
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add prawns and cook over high heat for 2 minutes.
- Add Thai seasoning, lime juice, coriander and sweet chilli sauce and mix well.
- Heat rice to directions and serve with prawns. Garnish with coriander and lime wedges.