Spinach & Cheese Pastries
Preparation 15 mins
Cooking 15 mins
- 1 x 250g packet Uncle Ben’s® Express Tomato And Basil Rice
- 2 sheets ready rolled puff pastry
- 250g packet frozen spinach, defrosted and drained
- 1 cup low fat grated tasty cheese
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
Print this recipe
- Pre-heat oven to 200ºC. Cut 8 circles out of the pastry sheets.
- Mix together remaining ingredients then place a tablespoon of mixture onto one half of each pastry circle.
- Fold the circle to enclose the mixture and press the edge of each pastry to seal the contents. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden.