Spinach, Rice & Lamb
Preparation 5 mins
Cooking 10 mins
- 1 x 300g Uncle Ben's® White Rice, cooked
- 200g thinly sliced lamb back strap
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons of satay sauce
- 2 cups of English spinach
Print this recipe
- Stir-fry 200g of thinly sliced lamb back strap in a little oil over high heat for 3 minutes.
- Add 1 chopped onion and cook for 1 minute.
- Add 2 tablespoons of satay sauce, 2 cups of English spinach and 1 x 250g packet of cooked Uncle Ben's WhiteRice.
- Stir to combine.