Paprika Beef & Rice
Preparation 5 mins
Cooking 10 mins
- 1 x 300g packet of cooked Uncle Ben's® White Rice.
- 200g beef strips, thinly sliced
- 1 sliced onion
- 1 dessertspoon sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1/2 cup sour cream
Print this recipe
- Combine 200g of thinly sliced beef strips, 1 dessertspoon of sweet paprika, 1 tablespoon of plain flour and salt & pepper to taste.
- Stir-fry for 3 minutes in 2 tablespoons of olive oil over high heat with 1 thinly sliced onion and 1 clove of crushed garlic.
- Add ½ cup of sour cream and stir gently to mix through.
- Serve with 1 x 250g packet of cooked Uncle Ben's White Rice.