Citrus Rice & Salmon
Preparation 5 mins
Cooking 20 mins
- 1 x 300g packet Uncle Ben's® White Rice, cooked
- 2 x 200g (approx) portions fresh salmon
- lemon pepper seasoning, to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- juice of ½ lemon
- ½ cup parsley
- extra dill, to garnish
Print this recipe
- Place each salmon portion onto a square of baking paper. Sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning and dill. Fold the baking paper to form parcels.
- Cook parcels in oven for 12-15min.
- Stir the lemon juice and parsley through the rice.
- Remove the fish from the baking paper and serve with the juices on the rice. Garnish with fresh dill.
- Cooking times may vary depending on thickness and size of fish portions.