Chilli Lamb & Rice
Preparation 5 mins
Cooking 10 mins
- 1 x 300g packet Uncle Ben's® white Rice
- 250g lamb fillets, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ savoy cabbage, thinly sliced
Print this recipe
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add lamb and cook over high heat for 3 minutes.
- Add sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce, onion and cabbage and cook a further 3-4 minutes.
- Heat rice to directions on packet and serve with lamb mixture.