Apple & Blueberry Pancakes
Preparation 5 mins
Cooking 20 mins
- 1 x 300g packet Uncle Ben's® White Rice
- ¾ cup self-raising flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ cup milk
- 75g fresh or frozen blueberries
- ½ cup canned apple
Print this recipe
- Place flour, rice and sugar in a mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Mix together egg and milk then stir through flour mixture. Add blueberries and apples and gently combine.
- Pre-heat a non-stick frying pan and add a small amount of butter. Add 2 tablespoons of mixture and cook for 2 minutes each side or until golden. Serve warm.